We’re working on putting together a list of our expenses to get started on the road. This will also include information on what our main expenses are as far as diesel, travel, hookup fees, etc. go.
Pre Full-Timing Expenses
These expenses are what we’ve actually spent money on in order to get up and running.
- $17,500 – 2008 Ford F-250 Crewcab XLT 4×4 6.4L Diesel
- $350 – Registration & Sales Tax
- Free – Ball Hitch
- $5,500 – 2005 Coachmen Chapparal 271RBS Travel Trailer
- ? – Registration & Sales Tax
- $350 – Parking in a Friends Yard with Basic Hookups
- $120 – Propane Fill Up
- $30 – Random Tools & Bolts
- $550 – Base Wood, Laminate/Hardwood Flooring, Glue, etc.
- ? – Water Heater
- ? – Motorcycle Ramp/Straps
- ? – Inspection
- ? – Registration
- ? – Additional Expenses
- $130 – Food/Beer for Labor
- $198 – Couch/Sofa
- $20 – Organization Boxes
This is a list of the most obvious expenses we’ll have along the way. Once we have an actual budget put together we’ll share how money is distributed.
- Diesel (30 gallon tank)
- Propane (2 tanks)
- Hookup/Resort Fees
- Insurance ($150/mo)
- Truck Payments ($350/mo)
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance